Led by a trained and experienced member of our staff, Velo’s public cupping sessions offer an industry-standard experience in a relaxed environment.
*NOTE: Your order confirmation email is your ticket. Please print it out or have it ready on your phone to bring with you.
At Velo, we conduct cuppings on a weekly basis to evaluate purchase samples, for quality control purposes and for palate training. The practice of cupping is technical and methodical, where consistency is of the utmost importance. However, our public cuppings seek to distill the knowledge gained from this formal exercise into something approachable and fun. Participants are encouraged to engage in open dialog about the coffees they are experiencing and to ask questions along the way.
- Each reservation includes a 1hr cupping class (supplies provided) and each participant will receive a 4oz pouch of Velo Coffee.
- No experience is required to participate. All we ask is that you show up with an open mind and, ideally, something in your stomach.
- Attendance is limited to 8 guests per class.
- We will begin promptly at the scheduled time. Don’t be late!
- Any questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org